Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by anthonywoods, Oct 31, 2008.

1. anthonywoods

anthonywoods Junior Member

[​IMG]

The time has come ha ha, just wondering if anyone on the forums has anything planned for tonight? No doubt you will be seeing alot of articles on your favourite blog websites halloween related so be aware. I know some people on these forums may be too big for so called "Halloween" but when the day comes you can't help yourself to be a tad on the scarey side.

I don't know why, but things always seem to go wrong for me during this day. :mad:

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Heading out to a local venue that has 'alternative' music this evening, as they always have a great Halloween party! But no fancy dress for me this year, after last year's effort...

[​IMG]

(That took far longer to make than you could imagine! lol)

3. anthonywoods

anthonywoods Junior Member

lmaoo greg that outfit is amazing ha ha!

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

I did have some white cricket gloves just to complete the look, but think I got fed up of trying to pick things up wearing them by that point! It was for a friends party in London, the best bit was turning up at his door dressed as Stay Puft, the initial reaction was brilliant! :D

5. craigfarrall

craigfarrall Member

Wow, nice costume, mind sending that on down to me ;) because I am costume-less and I have a party to go to tonight, time to invent something at home

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Sorry Craig it didn't quite survive being taken off, as it was held together by quite a few well hidden staples! I think I've still got the head of it somewhere.

Hmm, here's an idea, get a massive box cut out a hole for your head, arms and legs, then paint it up like a cereal box, frosties or something, then make a knife to go through the middle... cereal killer!

...I'll get my coat.

7. craigfarrall

craigfarrall Member

HAHA, that is quite funny actually, if I had more time then maybe that would have been a good un, but I may just go as a scary web designer (oh wait, that is me on an ordinary day)

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hmm, so you need something very quick and easy to make...
    There's always the obvious white sheet with two eye holes cut out, a classic ghost.
    I'll keep thinking and let you know if anything good springs to mind!

9. Greg

Greg Active Member