Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hadrian's Pizza

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Tony Hardy, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Hi guys,

It's been an age since I posted up anything at all for critique so I thought I'd show what I'd be working on as of late and get some feedback on it.

I've been building the branding and website for a local pizza company that serve flame baked high quality pizza.

Obviously, I know there are bits of the site in progress, some bits don't work, others do, I'm on it. But, I would like any thoughts and suggestions as what could be improved.

Cheers,
    Tony

http://hadrians.canny-creative.com

gcol90 likes this.
  2. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Hi Tony
    As my girlfriend just said: "I really want a pizza". I think the design is awesome and really spot on. I take it is for a sit down resturant?

Can they take orders online and take payment via Paypal for the ones they can?
    If so that would be a great feature to add - think dominoes. :)

The bit that seems missing to me though is the Pizza section.
    Where are the ingrediants that go in each pizza?
    What if I am allergic to 1 ingrediant and I'm not sure if 1 pizza is right for me?

Also how do I find you if I am new to the area / down for the night?

Could you not add an embedded map to make it easier for the user to get their bearings?

On this page: http://hadrians.canny-creative.com/pizzas/

The copy under the hand on the book us today area at the bottom, to me is screaming to be changed to read: Contact us today, instead. If the user completes this action they are not looking to read more; but, to actually book more.

Overal, pretty good though mate - impressed. :)

Jaz

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Hi Jaz,

Thanks for commenting on this.

They're actually a mobile pizza oven/unit/trailer thing, so there's no real location. Each time they're going to be somewhere, it goes up in Upcoming Events.

I wanted to go down the whole "ingredients" route and each pizza having their own page, but the client isn't 100% sure what everything will be or contain yet (Don't launch til end of the year) so that's not in there for now.

Thanks again,
    Tony

4. garciasanchezdani

garciasanchezdani New Member

Really good and elegant design

5. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

Nice man, I like these one page sites. Looks fresh, nice work!

Also, love the logo, guessing it's in reference to Hadrian's fort? Awesome!