Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guests viewing the forum...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Everytime I look at who's online, I see several dozens of guests viewing the forum. Maybe they should have a forum or some kind of guestbook/shoutbox to leave comments. I want to know why they're not joining up. :confused:
  2. Some people are testing the water.. and some of the guests might be members who've not signed in and just want to see what the latest topics are :) but I do agree that the people should join up if they haven't already :)
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

and a lot are robots.
  4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

[​IMG] Currently Active Users: 48 (9 members and 39 guests)

We don't even have 39 active members... so I doubt that they're all logged out to just view the new posts. And there can only be like 6 robots or something, no?
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

according to greg (when i asked him this yonks ago), he said that there'll be 20 if not 30 robots moling round the forums.
  6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

That's a lot :confused:
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah, obvs not 20/30 out of 39, but that's how many will appear.
  8. I often wondered what the 'bots were doing... I remember being on a forum years ago with about 50 odd bots at one time. (this was back when Flash first started being used etc :p)
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I am often a guest when I'm in work and on my ipod, its to much work to log in on the dam thing!
  10. well that explains 1 guest :lol: 29 to go :)
  11. KatyCowan

KatyCowan New Member

I was lurking a couple of times last week... :O
  12. well thats 2 guests... :lol:
  13. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Its possible registered members are on the site but are just viewing. When i come to the site i dont log in until i start posting a message.
  14. that seems to be a common thing to do :)
  15. tim

tim Senior Member

not for me... im always on, even at work, even if im not looking at it.
  16. Ditto.. shows good addiction :lol: