Guest Blogging is Dead!

I get what he's saying, I get a fair few "guest post" submissions from people who A. Have no idea what my blog is about, and B. Fail to notice I haven't updated it in well over a year. Also, I've never liked the idea of guest posting. I understand the concept, and I've told people to do it in the past, but honestly, I'd rather keep that quality content for myself.

Take a look at this, may give you a different perception on it. Guest blogging as a form of link building should be put under the spotlight if it increases webspam, and is ofno use to the reader, but guest blogging is far from dead. It will just have to adapt to provide people with high quality, useful information that helps people in their daily lives.

Why Guest Blogging Needs PR And Big Data To Survive | Webpresence Inbound Marketing Blog -

I get what he's saying, I get a fair few "guest post" submissions from people who A. Have no idea what my blog is about, and B. Fail to notice I haven't updated it in well over a year. Also, I've never liked the idea of guest posting. I understand the concept, and I've told people to do it in the past, but honestly, I'd rather keep that quality content for myself.

I agree with Paul, if you have something decent to write about then write it on your own blog. How can you benefit from writing a guest blog post now, any link back could be seen negatively by Google, I wouldn't take that chance now to be honest.

I would not say it is dead. Guest posting is still relevant. Just write great original content that benefits your brand as it can have a great impact on your brand if you target the correct blogs.

Wouldn't say it was dead. Just using it as a cynical way to get juice links, then maybe. If you are reaching a bigger, relevant audience that would benefit from learning more about you and your content, then I would still do it.

Guest blogging is not dead and think will never die, because now days blogs are receiving more traffic. They are best and genuine way to generate traffic through backlinks. Through guest blogging, natural backlinks are generated.

It's difficult to say that guest blogging is dead. If this would have been the case then Yahoo would not have purchased Tumblr. In fact people now days read blogs to stay updated. Guest blogging also helps with developing natural and quality links.

Guest Blogging is not dead.

Easy Guest Blogging, on the other hand, is most definitely dead.

Sites which require a stringent reviewal process such as Moz are most definitely not dead.

Guest Blogging is not dead. If you are going to use Guest Blogging then make it worthwhile. Post a genuine article on a subject that you are knowledgeable on. Google is able to detect whether an article is genuine or a spun article. If you must do it then do it in the correct way. Your only hurting your rankings and brand by doing it the spammy easy way.

Back