GRR! I live with a philestine! Please help....

Artyfart

Hello, I just done this in rough you understand. I have nobody here to bounce ideas off and my husband has no idea what he's looking at! What do you think? Would really appreciate any input....it's been nearly 12 years since I did any work! Eeek! :icon_rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

AF

Attachments

• BC.gif
    BC.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 34
It looks very familiar - not in a way that it looks very much like something specific but rather that it looks like lots and lots of other stuff I've seen.

Tiangridge or iangridge? Is there a letter T slightly raised up, if so why? Find this hard to read personally.

I'm with Dave looks familiar and dont think it would get noticed in a crowd.

On other points, the rounded box you've used for the details has been stretched as the corners are a bit distorted, and is it just me or is the whole image completely washed out?

Thanks for that and I agree entirely! Thanks for being so constructive I was afraid what the response would be! lol It was done very quickly and was a trial at getting to grips with it again. Got a new system and haven't used the packages in that long too so it's amazing how foggy your mind gets as you get older! Coming back a bit now mind! Was wondering...if it got torn to shreds I may not have bothered continuing! lol :icon_smile:

Oh it's my name...T Langridge.

Last edited:
Gathered you were female from the colours... but why not put your name on there also? T could stand for so many names!!! Remember your card is possibly the thing the prospect will use to contact you and he/she would like to know if 'T' answers the phone. A name is very helpful!

Are you being kind because I'm new? lol All very fare points! Was expecting to be slated! lol :icon_blushing:

Back