• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Group Travel Joint Account Type Site?

Greg

I remember seeing a website where you could join with friends and plan trips, you could even add funds to a joint online account that could then be used to book things online, has anyone else seen/heard of this?

Trying to find it again online is proving tricky! & I have no idea what it was called :(

Greg

Thanks for the reply, looks interesting but not the one I'd seen before, the one I'm looking for actually allows a group of people to join, add funds to a joint account then go onto use that joint account to book stuff online, as well as the organisation side of things.

Really should have bookmarked it!! :p

tim

i vote we all go on a 14 day "holiday" to armadillo creative followed by a trip to harry's work, followed by a trip to chris'.

not chris' work place, just his house, so that we can stick smilies all over the wall :D :p :lol: :up: :rolleyes: ;) :) :cool::cheers::clap::batman::cowboy::hat::cowbat: :domo:

tim said:
i vote we all go on a 14 day "holiday" to armadillo creative followed by a trip to harry's work, followed by a trip to chris'.

not chris' work place, just his house, so that we can stick smilies all over the wall :D :p :lol: :up: :rolleyes: ;) :) :cool::cheers::clap::batman::cowboy::hat::cowbat: :domo:
:domo: That domokun smiley is the best thing ever ><

a holiday would be great! not had/having one this year, boo!