Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Alpha, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Alpha

Alpha Junior Member

Greetings to all, my name is Callum and i am a designer, i specialize in graphic design for web and print. I'm also more recently taking on digital painting and illustration.
    an entrepreneur i spend most of my time trying to make it work and am always open to business opportunities.

I look forward to getting to know the Design Forums people better!

Regards,
    Cal

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Hello Cal. Do you have a website to show work?

3. Alpha

Alpha Junior Member

4. berry

berry Active Member

welcome to DF

5. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome o the forum, good to have another illustrator on board, great work!

6. Alpha

Alpha Junior Member

Thank you for your welcome!

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome to DF Cal, great to see your sci-fi illustration work in the other thread, I'd recommend looking into getting your own site setup at some stage as that level of work could attract some great links for the future :)

Hope you enjoy Design Forums.
    Thanks, Greg

8. Alpha

Alpha Junior Member

thanks, i'm glad you like my illustration, i am indeed currently working on getting my portfolio nicely set up in the hope of generating some business :)

9. Eyarei

Eyarei Junior Member

Hello Dan! I'm new also and I absolutely love your character designs haha! It reminded me of these little Plasticine models I made when I was little and I drew them all up and called them something crazy like The Squiggles, I'd forgotten all about that until seeing your online portfolio haha :)

10. Art Beacon

Art Beacon Junior Member

Welcome, buddy! In case of curiosity this link bring you to my blog www.lighter.com.br , you are welcome!