Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by AKASicLyfe, Sep 14, 2015.

1. AKASicLyfe

AKASicLyfe New Member

Hello all! I'm new here and interested in Graphic Design. I have a picture also that I would like some edits to (it would probably be a 30 seconds job for someone with experience!) Is there an appropriate section to post this in, without having to pay someone?

Thanks!

AKA

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Hi there,

We have a Tenders section of the forum, but it's for paying work only (unless you're offering a skill-swap). Generally we don't accept requests for free work as designers are constantly expected to work for nothing as it is. The time it takes to complete the job is often irrelevant, it's the experience of the designer that you're paying for.

Check out fiverr.com, there's probably plenty of people there that would be able to sort your image for a nominal fee.

3. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

It's amazing how many times people assume something will take 30 seconds... as I often say - it might take me 5 minutes, but that's after 20 years' experience.

And fiverr you still have to pay - it's called fiverr for a reason.

Agree a small fee with someone here to make your edits - at least the price of a cup of coffee and lunch...???