• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Greeting everyone

Hi everyone,

I thought I should post my 2 cents here as a start. I am a designer currently living in Gloucestershire. I have recently become a victim of the recession sadly so I am back on the job hunt and busy updating my website, portfolio and identity etc.

I look forward to getting to know the community and all the backup it can provide.

Thanks for your time.

Tim

C

chrismitchell

Welcome to the forum Tim :)

Now that we have 2 Tim's do we have to fight them to the death to see which is best :lol:

Renniks

I think fight to the death, though being a brummy iTim has an advantage, but that might be given up because of his mac-addiction and the weakness this holds ....

*iTim cries as Tim breaks the Macbook pro into millions of pieces, in this brief moment of weakness Tim manages to kill iTim*

Hey guys thanks for all the warm greetings.

Im not much for front line combat sadly but give me a copy of tekken 6 and ill take anyone on ;)

Im based in Cheltenham for now while I get everything up to scratch. After that who knows where ill end up.

t

tim

tekken confuses me, i get annoyed and wanna rugby tackle the person i'm playing with :p

and lol welcome tim, as soon as i saw "timwalford.com" i was smiling that there'd be some takin the piss of me!! :D

Kevin

tim said:
and lol welcome tim, as soon as i saw "timwalford.com" i was smiling that there'd be some takin the piss of me!! :D
Why? For all you know his name could've been John-Edward Dorkoff McCracken :confused:

(consider this as a welcome to df :p)