Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Tea (Give it a try)

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Stationery Direct, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

I have recently (3 months or so) started drinking Green Tea, at first it wasn't my cup of tea :icon_smile: however, after a couple of cups I actually really like it now and only drink this during the day.

It is a fantastic anti-oxidant with proven health benefits including stopping certain cancer cells from growing. I have also been around and living with people that have had Swine Flu, I'm not saying this is a miracle cure or a prevention but touch wood I have not had it my tip of the day if you don't already drink it is to give it a try.....

Not convinced?.....
    Green tea (Chinese tea): Cancer Research UK: CancerHelp UK

BBC NEWS | Health | Green tea 'can block cancer'
  2. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

Green tea is great stuff, I drank gallons of the stuff in China (ironically). I agree with Boss Hog, and its good for your skin and complexion. And the Chinese know their medicine....
  3. NeedForBleed

NeedForBleed Member

I actually love the stuff, but I bought some which was a touch dry though, so I reverted back to pg.
    But it's great, I went to a Japanese restaurant the other week and had green tea, everytime I looked back at my cup, it had been refilled. Also got a funky box of the stuff in china town from some funny little shop (didn't rate the sweets much mind), even the smell of the nectar soothes ones head.
  4. JMCDesigner

JMCDesigner Member

You can get good/crappy green tea as well. I think the best is getting the fresh leaves actually in the cup
  5. beefeater24

beefeater24 New Member

Love green tea - tends to calm me ... the wonders that this world produces is simply amazing!