Great articles on Web Design

How goes the learning Steve? Did you find these articles useful?

Hi Tony,
It's going well, I think anyway :) Baby steps and all that - I'm enjoying learning, which helps.
I loved the article from iA on user interface, pretty profound at times and some interesting points on perception.
The other I just came across and it was cool how it explained the processes the company went through to get their designers up to speed. It's pretty much what I'm hoping to do: wear both the designer and developer hats.
I got my first page up online; a pretty simple design for a friend (www.liamcarlin.com). I'm still waiting for some content and his type choices, so it's a work in progress. I don't like the links at the top, so they'll be moved.
I bought my domain today (woop!), so when I've got the time, I'm planning out the framework for that. Once I get a good responsive design, I'll use that framework and re-do Liam's site. But, yeah, progress is being made :)

Have you done any more on the Sunrise (?) Cafe design-a-long post? I was looking forward to following that.

SteveThomps said:
Have you done any more on the Sunrise (?) Cafe design-a-long post? I was looking forward to following that.
Not just yet, but it's coming :)

As soon as I started that, the phone never stopped ringing and I've been sidetracked. But I'm aware it's there and needs doing. Will try and get some done during the week next week!

Back