Graphics Design T-Shirt for sale

Zain Khan

Hello All Graphic designers,
Here you go, grab this cute T-Shirt with a strong message which only the True graphic designers would Understand. Available in different colours :)
Please have a look here:
front.png

What makes you think any designer who are on these can't make these themselves???

Nice for a present for someone who isn't a designer to give to their other half/friend/cousin etc.

Pretty small market, and I can repeat your business and put you out of business tomorrow, if I was arsed.

£15.43 +2.99 Shipping = £18.42. I wouldn't even spend that much on a T-shirt in a big brand high street retail store.

pmsl typo on the sales site.... "Only the true Graphic designers would understand what it really means. Available now, the funny way to express out thoughts"..... and of course only true graphic designers would be stupid enough to buy that top.....

Carl pretty sure the shipping you mention is wrong... I think you'll find we'd be 'international' so the postage is £7.99 which makes it even worse for what a lot of people are saying is a lower grade quality of t-shirt...

Back