Graphicriver help

Sourav

Hi everyone i need help. I am using Adobe Illustrator CC. If i want to submit logo in Graphicriver then in which format i will save my logo. And what will be the help file please help?

I tend to find most AI files you download (not sure about Graphic River as I've never used them) tend to be in CS2.

Aren't there any guide lines on their site?

ok... you take the even forum sections, I'll take the odd.. lets rid us of that Jim picture :p

You love my smiling face really, Levi. Admit it :p Yeah I did go on a "New Content" spree yesterday. Back on topic though, I'd have thought an EPS or AI file would be standard for these sites. Maybe high resolution PNG as well?

I can't believe people buy logo's off Graphic River, the whole ideas is to have a logo unique to that company, not have 30 other people with same logo?

Jordan said:
I can't believe people buy logo's off Graphic River, the whole ideas is to have a logo unique to that company, not have 30 other people with same logo?
What annoys me more is 'designers' who buy them from Graphic River, then resell them on as original designs to poor unsuspecting clients!

Back