Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphicriver help

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Sourav, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Sourav

Sourav New Member

Hi everyone i need help. I am using Adobe Illustrator CC. If i want to submit logo in Graphicriver then in which format i will save my logo. And what will be the help file please help?

2. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I tend to find most AI files you download (not sure about Graphic River as I've never used them) tend to be in CS2.

Aren't there any guide lines on their site?

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

I feel our work here is done.

5. Levi

Stop trying to make the forum just have your face Scotty :p

6. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Jim's already done that.

7. Levi

ok... you take the even forum sections, I'll take the odd.. lets rid us of that Jim picture :p

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

You love my smiling face really, Levi. Admit it :p Yeah I did go on a "New Content" spree yesterday. Back on topic though, I'd have thought an EPS or AI file would be standard for these sites. Maybe high resolution PNG as well?

9. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I can't believe people buy logo's off Graphic River, the whole ideas is to have a logo unique to that company, not have 30 other people with same logo?

10. The Simulator

The Simulator Active Member

What annoys me more is 'designers' who buy them from Graphic River, then resell them on as original designs to poor unsuspecting clients!