Graphic Monitor- Should I Get more RAM or do anything to my laptop?

A-T

Hi Everybody, I just bought a Parblo Coast 10 Graphic Monitor, it works okay but a lot of times the cursor lags from the pen when i open a program like Photoshop, Flash, or Paintool Sai.

Example: I'll move the pen across the monitor in one second but it'll take 20 seconds or more to catch up.

Ive tried several fixes like turing off the driver in Services and calibrating it with only little effect.
So I'm wondering if I should change settings of certain Programs or increasing RAM or something to my computer so I can have a better experience?

Ive read that RAM can help but some people say it doesnt. So I decided to ask people that are in the actual kind of field that would matters in my situation. Thanks for any ideas.

No point increasing ram if the rest of the pc isn't up to the job, tell us more about your pc specs and we might be able to point you in the right direction

It's a HP 2000 Notebook Pc

Windows 7

Professor is AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics 1.40GHz

64bit OS

The weird thing is a regular graphic tablet works just fine ,no cursor lag at all, but due to my current setup and situation, using this graphic monitor is more preferred.

Basically you're not going to be able to improve your performance without replacing the pc, the amd e1-1200 is basically the lowest tier of cpu from AMD, aimed to give better battery life over pure performance, in essence it's competing with intels atom line.
It does not meet the minimum requirements for photoshop cs6 or higher.

Back