Graphic Designer / Web Designer Wanted

Robert Coster

Can you provide a quote for design of awedding directory website?

I need you as graphic designer / webdesigner for this project to come up with a stunning and innovativedesign that blows the local competition from the water. Some factsabout the planned development:
  • The site will be built using Twitter Bootstrap and be responsive so you should think how your design would display on these devices.
  • The site is to be based on the Drupal CMS and will allow advertisers to control their own listings via a login.
  • Advertisers will be able to pay online for enhanced listings.
  • We will be providing stunning professionally shot photographs for you to utilise.
  • You are free to use fonts from either Google Web Fonts or Typekit or if you wish to use other fonts you must provide the correctly licensed webfont file.
  • We will require a logo or logotype and we have a working name for the site, but this may change.
You must be UK based and ideally have agood portfolio of work to send us to look at. There is a decent budget for this design work, but please give us an idea of what you would charge. We would expect you to deliver either PSD or AI(illustrator) files properly layered and labelled along with anyother assets (fonts etc). You will not be required to deliver any HTML or CSS files. Time wise I will need at least the first concept designs from the designer no longer than 7 days after chosen.

Additional information will be providedto the designer we choose to work with along with access tophotographic assets.

Further work may be available going forward.

Hi there,

If you are looking for a graphic designer to design the website and not a web developer (or both), then I can definitely do this job for you.

I will PM you.

Back