Graphic designer / illustrator needed for new fashion label

SmugglingDuds

I am looking for a talented graphic designer/illustrator to work on a new clothing brand I am creating. Preferably from Newcastle upon Tyne or the North-east but not essential with the power of the internet today.

It's going to be a Fight/Street wear brand called MadeEvil with the slogan "Harness Your Heritage" and the concept is going to be to do different ranges with designs inspired by ancient warriors from around the world that existed in Medieval times.

For example -

Knights

Viking

Samurai

Spartans

Indians etc...

I’ve only really worked on the logo for the brand so far but have a good idea of the style I’d like the graphics to be and something similar to this artists style would be perfect. - http://darkdesigngraphics.co.uk/

I already have one of the leading MMA/Fight wear distributors and manufacturers interested in getting on board. Just have to go back to them with a good presentation on everything.

I have attached the logo for you to see, I have also already setup and run a boxer shorts company called Smuggling Duds , just so you know this is serious.

Attachments

• MadeEvil Logo Page.jpg
    MadeEvil Logo Page.jpg
    507.8 KB · Views: 13
Back