Graphic Designer Advice/Recommendation for Website Talking Graphic...

Disco

Hey guys

Im new to GDF, and was recommended by my designer friend who is unable to help me.

I'm after someone that can help design me a talking character / virtual trainer for a kinda tutorial website I'm doing.

The click below shows what I mean... We have a voice over, but simply (or not), need the actual character for which we have a couple ideas?

My current graphic designer dose not really do this, so wondering if anyone does this sort thing, or can recommend someone who could help.

Click on the Virtual Training Icon to for more info

UKATA Verified E-Learning Awareness

We would use the graphic throughout the website on a number of occasions, each time with a new speech per module. Would it need to be flashed based, or could have we a HMTL/non-flash version

What you have there is an animated illustration. I can produce an illustration or illustrations for a designer to animate in Flash or otherwise.

Email or pm me if you don't find anyone that can do it all.

Cheers,

Ian

What you have there is an animated illustration. I can produce an illustration or illustrations for a designer to animate in Flash or otherwise.

Email or pm me if you don't find anyone that can do it all.

Cheers,

Ian

Tbh mate, im totally not really with it so to speak when it comes to stuff like that. Not even sure where to start.

If you can PM me and give me a little more information on what I should be looking at, and at what cost, that would be good

Back