graphic design work?

builderguy

hi all,
just joined the forum to post this, im a building contractor thats based in wigan, im basically looking for someone to do some design work for me, to include:
logo, letterhead, compliment slip, business card, im also after a website and some graphic's for t-shirt printing and vehicle lettering.
basically i would appreciate it if some independent designers could get back to me with some rough costs and maybe a link to an online portfolio or something.
im also interested in a job swop, for design work im more than happy to take on a construction project for you in lieu of payment, so if you need a deck building or a couple of rooms plastering maybe its something you could consider?
please feel free to email me at [email protected] for more details or to discuss

Hey builder guy, i'm sure there are plenty of designers that will be able to help you out here. Once you have your design sorted feel free to drop message for any prices you need on getting it printed.

Alex

Hi Builderguy,

We have started a design gallery on our facebook, so you can see designers and if you like any of them all their contact details are with their images. So you can contact them.. printed.com | Facebook

Hope that helps

Hello.
I would be happy to help. I am not a professional designer and do not need any work done. But I would be happy to drum up a few designs if you would like me to. I have software and all, just not professional, logo design is a hobby for me at the moment.
If you would like some work done, just message me and I will get back to you with my email when I can.
Many Thanks
Ben Gibbons
BG Design

Back