Graphic Design Representative

Hi,

I have been a freelance graphic designer for the past 3 years and now just opened my own small scale design agency. At the moment work has gone quiet however and I am now looking for ways to increase the work load.

I have heard of people in the past having design representatives. I have tried googling this but only found a couple of very small scale companies. Does anyone know any good graphic or website design representatives. Would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks

Nick

Portfolio www.hashtagdesigners.co.uk
Behance this does not have much on however https://www.behance.net/hashtagdesigner

First of all it's nice to hear that you have started your own business. I really hope that you do well and get a great load of customers. When you look for a salesperson, you should look for someone who can work for commissions. In this case you don't have a risk of getting someone who you have to babysit, manage and double check that he/she does the work. Also you have to work with SEO. When businesses in your city search for graphic design, they should find your business on the first page on Google.

Back