Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic design, logo, letterhead

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by builderguy, Jun 18, 2012.

1. builderguy

builderguy New Member

hi all,
    just joined the forum to post this, im a building contractor thats based in wigan, im basically looking for someone to do some design work for me, to include:
    logo, letterhead, compliment slip, business card, im also after a website and some graphic's for t-shirt printing and vehicle lettering.
    basically i would appreciate it if some independent designers could get back to me with some rough costs and maybe a link to an online portfolio or something.
    im also interested in a job swop, for design work im more than happy to take on a construction project for you in lieu of payment, so if you need a deck building or a couple of rooms plastering maybe its something you could consider?
    please feel free to email me at help@handyhomepeople.com for more details or to discuss

2. Hi, I've just dropped you an email regarding this. Let me know your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Dan

3. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Hi there,

I've sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,
    Tony

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Check out my signature below with regards to any print you may need...

5. ruseld

ruseld New Member

dropped you an email. thanks

6. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Looks like you have some good options here, but I've PM'd you with a quote anyway. Cheers.