Graphic Design by Distance Learning

DarkCloud

Hi I think I require graphic design training to improve my skills, where in the uk provides this by distance learning.

Or, if you don't have the required previous study for an MA, you can do UofH qualifications at the Interactive Design Institute (Graphic Design Degrees | Interior Design Courses | Study Online @IDI) by distance learning. I'm starting a BA with them in October, but they do a number of other levels and courses in GD, illustration etc too. If you find that you are in a position to go full time at Uni during the course, you can (supposedly) then move to the University of Herts proper to continue the course.

I should be getting commission from IDI, the amount of times I have plugged them on here!

Hi there, we do appreciate the plugs! We're delighted that the word is getting out about IDI and very much aware that there is little in terms of independent reviews available. That's something we're working on and we hope our existing students will start to participate in forums like this.

Just to reassure you, if you start your studies with IDI you become a registered student of the University of Hertfordshire and you can progress to studying on an attendance basis at the university on successful completion of any level. UH fees would apply at that point and if you are in receipt of a tuition fee loan you would need to complete a 'change of circumstances' application, but we can advise you about that. I hope this is helpful.

Back