Graphic Design Books - Manchester (collect only)

nightofjoy

Manchester only - I can't post these and won't split the listing.

Graphic design books. Perfect for any dedicated creative or someone studying graphics. over half of these are new, the rest are in good used condition... a couple acceptable.

10 shown here, and I'll add another couple to the stack this evening, I'm having to make space for.... you guessed it - more more books. Many of these are unread.

Combined new value over £150. Cash on collection from Brooklands, Sale (Manchester) £40.

Example Prices (Amazon):

Cut and fold Paper Textures for Surface design - £16.99

Wayfinding: Designing and Implementing Graphic Navigational Systems £40

Great Graphic Design in Half the Time £20

Attachments

• GRAPHIC-DESIGN-BOOKS-57355701.jpg
    GRAPHIC-DESIGN-BOOKS-57355701.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 9
  • GRAPHIC-DESIGN-BOOKS-1d4d635f.jpg
    GRAPHIC-DESIGN-BOOKS-1d4d635f.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 9
  • GRAPHIC-DESIGN-BOOKS.jpg
    GRAPHIC-DESIGN-BOOKS.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 7
You'll sell these a lot easier if you stick them in a box and put them on E bay and add postage - not as much as you think if you shop around for couriers
and they'll pick up from your door. Worth the hassle for an extra £10-20.00!

£40 is a pretty good price, £4 a book. I'd have these if I had space on my shelves.

I actually used to live near Brooklands, my family still live in various parts of Sale.

Well if you want to make some room on a shelf, I'll take another £5 off the price, if someone can collect?

You'll sell these a lot easier if you stick them in a box and put them on E bay and add postage - not as much as you think if you shop around for couriers
and they'll pick up from your door. Worth the hassle for an extra £10-20.00!

Hi. I did consider this, and I probably would find a genuine buyer with good intentions, but I'm wary of ebaying heavy packages, as if the buyer doesn't like the condition, or is a bit of a chancer, I'd also have to pay return postage. Sometimes a buyer will ask that you knock some money off the sale price - after the goods have arrived, as they know it will cost you twice the discount to have them shipped back....

Sounds a bit paranoid to me. You could always check their history or even check the box indicating no returns.

Sounds a bit paranoid to me. You could always check their history or even check the box indicating no returns.

I've just had some really difficult buyers over the years, so I now only post light stuff. The NO RETURNS box means nothing. Buyers are protected all the way by ebay and Paypal, the no returns thing is purely advisory in my experience. Manchester has a huge creative base.... should find a buyer.

**UPDATE** I've now added postage to these books in my ebay listing. A search of GRAPHIC DESIGN BOOKS will find them. £10 postage.

Just to illustrate how much you could save here, if you were to buy each title on ebay today - buy it now, same condition, it would total £90. Likewise on Amazon - like-for-like, it would total over £125.

Back