Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graham Norton - Jordon

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by CSparkes, Oct 20, 2009.

1. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

2. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

No... but I'm gunna!
  3. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Im not a huge fan of katie, sometimes she does my head in, but people are always giving her the 3rd degree when interviewing, her, im fed up of people asking her teh same stupid questions!!
  4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I love Peter Andre!
  5. Becky

Becky Member

watching it at the moment, I love graham norton lol

Jordon/Katie Price/Whatever looks like a right drag queen on it
  6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

lol, great Norton is such a Noob!..
  7. Becky

Becky Member

her boobs are either going to pop or pop out any second :/
  8. HippySunshine

Yeah she is sooooo OTT isnt she? she doesnt even look that comfortable in what she is wearing.

I saw Peter Andre on Johnathon Ross the other week and I like him now hes not with Jordan, he's more normal instead of some cheesy slimeball!

I do prefer Peter, It just does my head in that anyone interviewing Katie gives her loads of stick, just let her be and interview her about more interesting stuff now!
  9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Why on earth does she need to wear 3 sets of false eyelashes?! She looks so much better when she's more natural.
  10. br3n

br3n Senior Member

agreed, but still past it.
  11. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

katie is on life support machine................the media (t.v and magazine) if they turn it off she will die. Peter is a slimeball..............he wants to be seen as a nice guy but he can't even sing anymore. He is too cheesy to be a celebrity. I hate both of them but adore there kids. Jordan's lips need new moulding. But i won't mind having a one off with her though:p
  12. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Bwhahahaha! Did you like his early stuff then? :D I thought he's always been sh*t :p

13. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Ohh i like peter!! I think he's miles better without her... anytime they did an interview she would always talk over him He's actually really sweet bless him! The kids are gorgeous tho'!
  14. HippySunshine

Agreed Ally!

*grooves to Mysterious Girl*
    I used to be a HUGE Peter Andre fan when I was a whipper snapper!