Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got to love Norfolk!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by CSparkes, May 14, 2009.

1. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Well just longboarded down to local takeaway, couldnt be bother to cook 2nite and by god was a I shocked when i got there!

Someone had gone to the takeaway on a more unusual method of transportation!............ A good old Massy Fergerson tractor! Well after a crappy day it has certainly put a smile on my face!!!
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

don't really see massy fergersons out this way, all the farms seem to be moving towards rhe monstor tractors from hell, they're as tall as a double decker and as long as an articulated lorry and then you add a trailer/tool or 3 :rolleyes:
    Vibrates the whole bloomin house as they go by.

It's either that or they have a supercharger so loud its like a siren going off.
  3. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Haha. First things first, you longboarded down to the local takeaway?

That's funny enough for me :lol:
  4. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Haha! I must admit that I found the "Just Longboarded down to the local takeaway" funny enough as well :D. Pretty cool with the Ferguson though. They're great! So what's the most common form of transportation in Norfolk? Kangaroo Stilts? :).
  5. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

LOL! Normal practice? Why walk when you can be lazy and carving around is great fun! I live at top of a semi hill so great for going down and not to bad for longboarding up either! Is that an odd way of getting there?
  6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Are you sure you live in Norfolk, we're not supposed to have any hills :rolleyes:
  7. berry

berry Active Member

A hill in Norfolk? post a picture for us non-believers..............
  8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Yeah that isn't exactly normal :D