Google ranking

There's various paid tools to monitor rankings, but most are US based so can be a bit off when it comes to Google.co.uk rankings. If you're checking them yourself remember to 'disable search customisations based on search activity' - Google

Otherwise you may end up making big jumps up the rankings, but only in your browser ;)

Google Analytics is really good tool to keep track of website's visitors. Can you please let me know if there is any another better tool available.

I have analytics and dont need to know my visitor stats.
I want to see where I rank in google when certain keywords are entered.
Thanks x

Hippy,

Get yourself a spreadsheet,
type your keyword in to google search ... find which page your website link shows mark it down in your spreadsheet,

Repeat per keyword. job done.

Sunburn said:
Hippy,

Get yourself a spreadsheet,
type your keyword in to google search ... find which page your website link shows mark it down in your spreadsheet,

Repeat per keyword. job done.

I'll be there all day... :down:

I use webposition it is better than google webmaster tools as this only tracks what you are showing up for and not what you want to be seen for, it also tracks competitors. It isnt free but it is cheap, highly recommend for professional use.

has everyone forgotten about google toolbar, page rank come as part of that, although annoyingly doesnt work with newer version of Firef......... oh crud just saw previous post dates, DONT BRING BACK OLD POSTS!! **taken to mental institution for saying this too many times, bloody noobs**

IBP is what you are looking for costs around £125/year, maybe more really can't remember but has an automated ranking checker just stick the terms in, which engines, and if you are us with thousands of keywords 2mins per keyword leave for 3 days. :)

Bit of a industry secret but Market Samurai is a fantastic tool for google rankings and key words. But shhhh don't tell anyone!

download this tool it's free, and you can check the ranking of different countries as well and it's almost accurate...
tools.seobook.com/firefox/rank-checker

Back