Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google ranking

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by HippySunshine, Feb 24, 2011.

1. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

Hi is there anyway of seeing where you rank in google using particular keywords/phrases?

Cheers x

EDIT: Found it! :)
  2. oritzio

oritzio Junior Member

Use also Google Analytics to see more information
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

There's various paid tools to monitor rankings, but most are US based so can be a bit off when it comes to rankings. If you're checking them yourself remember to 'disable search customisations based on search activity' - Google

Otherwise you may end up making big jumps up the rankings, but only in your browser ;)
  4. davidjohnson

davidjohnson Junior Member

Google Analytics is really good tool to keep track of website's visitors. Can you please let me know if there is any another better tool available.
  5. HippySunshine

I have analytics and dont need to know my visitor stats.
    I want to see where I rank in google when certain keywords are entered.
    Thanks x
  6. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Get yourself a spreadsheet,
    type your keyword in to google search ... find which page your website link shows mark it down in your spreadsheet,

Repeat per keyword. job done.
  7. HippySunshine

I'll be there all day... :down:
  8. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

\o/ welcome to the world of SEO! (well part of it anyways) :)
  9. HippySunshine

:( Grrrrrreat
  10. oritzio

oritzio Junior Member

11. Alex L

Alex L Senior Member

I know you've said you've found it but just thought I'd post this up incase someone stumbles upon this thread.

Something like this?

What Page of Search Am I On?
  12. eonic

eonic New Member

I use webposition it is better than google webmaster tools as this only tracks what you are showing up for and not what you want to be seen for, it also tracks competitors. It isnt free but it is cheap, highly recommend for professional use.
  13. dekkerfraser

dekkerfraser Junior Member

Use SEO Moz.
  14. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

has everyone forgotten about google toolbar, page rank come as part of that, although annoyingly doesnt work with newer version of Firef......... oh crud just saw previous post dates, DONT BRING BACK OLD POSTS!! **taken to mental institution for saying this too many times, bloody noobs**
  15. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

IBP is what you are looking for costs around £125/year, maybe more really can't remember but has an automated ranking checker just stick the terms in, which engines, and if you are us with thousands of keywords 2mins per keyword leave for 3 days. :)
  16. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Yeah thanks Ben, fell right into that one. :D
  17. hgc

hgc Member

Bit of a industry secret but Market Samurai is a fantastic tool for google rankings and key words. But shhhh don't tell anyone!
  18. paulyards

paulyards Junior Member

download this tool it's free, and you can check the ranking of different countries as well and it's almost accurate...