Good software for resizing an image

John Edgar

Hello, I try to put the logo to the shirt, I'm use Photoshop, I resize the logo to be small, but the problem is the logo quality become low and blurry, is there any software that be able to resize the logo without blurry? I've trying GIMP and Paintshop Pro, but I don't like much the resize way, please help me, thanks

You either need the logo to be in a larger size or in a vector format so you can scale it up. There are tools you can get that supposedly allow you to resize images to be larger, but these are meant to be used with images that are already a decent size.

Then make sure your Photoshop document is the correct (actual) size you want it to be printed at and the DPI is set to 300. Alternatively, if you have the vector file just create a PDF from that and print form the PDF instead.

Even if you place a vector logo in Photoshop, it's only vector for scaling within photoshop.

It will rasterise to the native resolution of the Photoshop file on export/save/output.

You can take Illustrator to resize the vector file, too. I think there isn't any hesitation about Vector object.

Back