Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good News!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by wac, Dec 30, 2011.

1. wac

wac Senior Member

Hi guys

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I've been floating around here for a few years now and consider you all my extended creative family so I thought I share a bit of good news and let you know that I am now engaged! There's a few pics here.

Here's to a happy new year!
  2. congrats mate!
  3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Another one bites the dust....
  4. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

5. jayfrost

jayfrost Junior Member

Congratulations! Cheers to both of you!
  6. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Congratulations :) You got a date for getting married?
  7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

You old smoothie, what car was it? Good skills dude :D
  8. Rhonda

Rhonda Senior Member

Congrats! :clap: And that sounds like a cool way to pop the cork, er question. sorry!;) And I think sweet of you to take her someplace to be alone together for it. I would imagine if there is people around when asked, a lady could sometimes feel pressured to say yes.

Also, how is that Behance site for portfolios? I have read about it, on Smashing Magazine but wondered about its ease of use and cost. I am currently trying to start the process of making and organizing work for a portfolio.
  9. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

Congratulations man :)

That sounds like a pretty awesome way to propose to someone. I hope you made extensive use of the hot tub ;)

I wish you many years of happiness together!
  10. wac

wac Senior Member

I’ve haven’t been on the forums for a little while as sadly, following some pretty unpleasant behaviour (on her part) my wife and I are now permanently separated, just one year after the wedding.

The silver lining is that I’m now officially back on the market so I would ask that the ladies form an orderly queue! (if almost 30, slightly podgy baling men are your cup of tea)
    Steeph and like this.
  11. Sorry to hear that mate.
  12. That's really horrible.. sorry you had to go through that :(
  13. GilmoreVisuals

Argh that sucks man :( I can't imagine how difficult it is to go through. I really hope things just get better from here. We're here for ya.
  14. Steeph

Steeph New Member

Sorry about, but I need to mention, this end was funny!
    That's how life works, we get happy, then we get sad, then we move on and start all over... I passed through a "break up" in a relationship last week, I've been down and now my deadlines are killing me, life is forcing me to carry on!
  15. wac

wac Senior Member

Yes I’m moving on now. In a spontaneous/midlife crisis moment I got a tattoo of yesterday’s date 21/07/14 in roman numerals to mark the first day of the rest of my life. XXI VII XIV

Steeph likes this.
  16. GilmoreVisuals

I like that.

Hey, plan stuff and think ahead. You're a great designer from everything I have seen you create, so don't let anything get in the way. Think what you want most from your life and head in that direction. Be open minded and live looking to the future. I hope things get better bro.
    wac likes this.
  17. Steeph

Steeph New Member

wac likes this.
  18. gcol90

gcol90 Junior Member

Sorry to hear man. Hope you're okay.
    wac likes this.
  19. phototrims

phototrims New Member

Wish you charming smile. I hope both you keep hapiness.
  20. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

Sorry to hear that Will mate. Drop me a message if you just wanna chat!