• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Good News Thread

berry

Thought I'd post a generic sticky for Good News.

Just got a nice big client today, which means that the second Friday in a row that we've picked up big client. I like Fridays!

Tom Sound

Congratulations Berry, we've had a great couple of weeks too, makes up for such a long summer. Personally I'm celebrating not working this weekend :D

C

chrismitchell

moving to Milton Keynes tomorrow :) so exciting times ahead.. though without internet at home for about a week is going to suck LOL

Greg

Congrats Berry, can see lucky Fridays being busy with client meetings in the future weeks :)
Hope the move goes smoothly Chris, well as smoothly as moving can!

My good news, erm, found a flat me and my gf really liked this week
(prob shouldn't mention the bad news that someone beat us to it and has had their application / references accepted already)

Got a new phone yesterday, a Nokia E63, liking it so far :D

TomStutt

had quite a good week.

picked up my first 2 paying clients and got my new business cards.

congrats berry - can you say who these big clients are

Greg

Because I didn't want to be tied to a contract paying £25-40 a month, the Nokia is sim free so I just put my 'sim only' sim in and carry on spending £10 a month :)

M

Mohammad

Just checked with the Dell website, My PC Has cleared the production and now getting ready to be Delivered! Cant Wait MAN!

tim

it's only just being shipped!?

good news for me? i am finally catching up on sleep (despite the fact it means skipping college)

M

Mohammad

Yeah they're taking damn long, Now I got a automated call to say that Im gonna get it on Tuesday.. It was on the production stage for about 6 days, stupid Dell!