Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Squevasquidge, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Squevasquidge

Squevasquidge Member

What are you all doing today?

(Bit of a silly, get to know each other post...just for a Larf!)
  2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Right now,
    I'm sitting in bed, baby across my knee getting fed, reading through the forums :)
  3. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Been sorting through orders since 7am and just about to have a banana mikshake, will be working for the rest of the day :icon_rolleyes:
  4. Squevasquidge

Squevasquidge Member

Aw, Tony what age is the Babs? Do you work from home?

Boss...Banana Milkshake...home made? How 21st centurary of you!

Im in work! (CAD technician) not got much work on today so doing a bit of skiving. We are planning to update our website and have changed over to a new company as our previous one was rubbish. So I am researching (half for my self) about websites hierarchy. My bosses know nothing about websites (neither do I but they are from the ice age!), so I want to have something constructive to say when it comes to our first meeting with the web guy. Our last website ended up a bit rubbish mainly because of the direction given my my bosses as they decided what they wanted with out any knowledge behind it and the old web company just went with it meaning we had a pretty useless site with no SEO and in my opinion they through it together!

Take a look at Play and Leisure Services Ltd. | Play is the Beginning of Knowledge. Any advice as to what I should suggest at the meeting? (I'll be in the meeting because, in my bosses words..I know this typa stuff...which I dont lol!

5. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Pondering red wine. Pondering cycling. Pondering how slow our office painting is progressing.
  6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

The baby's 4 and half months old.
    At the minute, I'm busy writing business plans and sorting out a few private jobs etc :)

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Listening to the football, whilst doing some sketches for my new proposed back garden.