Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good morning everyone

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by simonlindley, May 6, 2009.

1. simonlindley

simonlindley Junior Member

Hi all

My name is Simon and i'm a freelance Architectural Visualiser, i've been working for a good few years now at an architects as the head of CGi and have decided that i'd prefer to spend more time with different clients and companies by working freelance and contract.

I have a experience in doing still imagery as well as some animations, i'm always looking to improve my skills and do things in a different and more exciting way. So any comments and help would be nice!

I'm a bit of a greenie, and would like to work more with sustainable projects as conveying their importance through imagery that evokes emotion and speaks to people is one of my main ambitions.

Oh and i think i'm quite a nice person....

Simon Lindley

2. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Hi Simon, you sound attractive.. I mean.. Friendly.

Welcome.

3. Welcome to the Forum Simon :D

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Simon,

Welcome to DF, a bit of a random thing to say but we nearly have the same surname, I'm a Findley, anyway!! Hope you enjoy the forums, noticed you have some final degree work on your WP blog, when did you graduate?

5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey Simon, welcome aboard.

6. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Hey simon, Welcome to the forum! I might be picking your brains with reguards to the 3d stuff, my knowledge of 3dsm is basic but im planning to devote some time to it and try and improve.

7. berry

berry Active Member

Forum Flirt!;)

Welcome to DF

8. simonlindley

simonlindley Junior Member

Hi all, thanks for the welcomes, you all sound attractive/friendly too!
    Greg, i graduated in 2006, so quite a while back but i still like my uni project.
    br3n, whenevr you need mate, give me a shout and i'll try and help all i can
    cheers everyone else.