Good font for a tattoo

True, true but I have a control freak personality, at times, and this is 1 of those times, so I personally disagree but I do see your point I suppose. :)

I've designed none of my tattoos. I couldn't deal with the mistakes staring me in the face everyday.

Meow :lol:
Well mine are fine thank you, granted 2 are now TBH 2 small for my liking as I have put muscle on since I was 16.
Just take the time to get it right first, let them go and trace it from what you/mates have designed, then if when they stick the outline on your arm, before they stick the needle in, saying is that what you want, say, no, maybe. :lol:

Haha, By no means was that a dig at you mon frere.

I'm sure yours are wonderful! :)

I collect tattoos off artists that i admire, Mostly for the sake of having a tattoo from that particular artist. Obviously they have a meaning beyond that, but mostly cos i like the stuff that they do.

For example, I'd love to get tattooed by this chap:

Design Assembly Blog Archive Lars Uwe

:lol: I'm more into the Celtic stuff TBH, but my mate I imagine you would love he only has about 35% of his skin left, lol. I mean covered including some of the top of his head

Proper biker, lol.
But some of his stuff is pretty insanely brilliant TBH.

He had his done by a local tattooist he knows, I think, also a fella biker, lol I get his name for you, lol.

yeah, i don't have that much skin left myself dude. my mrs is a tattooist you see!

i've got some 18mm celtic plugs for my stretched lobes that i quite enjoy.

good for celtic weddings...

my mrs is a tattooist you see!
Where did you find her????????
WOW, I'm so jealous :D

Yeah a mate of someone I know, has got flesh tunnels, as well as some mental facial piercings, not sure I'm brave enough to have them done TBH buddy, lol.

Cant say I have ever been to a Celtic wedding, would love to though, have you got any tats with just writing on?
If so could you post, or if you don't feel comfortable/question language send it me in a PM?

Just want to get some ideas together, TBH.

Knowing me I'll probably go for something different than an Arabic looking font in the end anyway. :D

Back