Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good evening.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by martyvibe, Mar 14, 2012.

1. martyvibe

martyvibe Junior Member

Alright folks, just found about this site from another...always a pleasure to find different communities exclusively dedicated to design.

I'm an illustrator, although not professional. I'm getting a portfolio together in the hope it will get me somewhere. No doubt I'll be asking for advice from you lovely people down the line at some point.

Here is my work so far though...Gutterwipe.

I do have more work on Deviant Art etc. but the work in this blog I think bests represents the direction I wanna go in. Any feedback would be amazing cheers.

2. martyvibe

martyvibe Junior Member

Also...this may be me being incredibly dense, but I can't help notice that there are random portfolios / sites being posted up in the left hand sidebar. Any idea how to submit one?

3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome buddy..I like your work.

4. martyvibe

martyvibe Junior Member

Thanks alot! Gonna try and keep it consistent and flowing. Your work is good too, do you use Photoshop, Illustrator or both?

5. welcome to forum

6. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

I use Photoshop/Illy and pen/pencil.

7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Ah a new illustrator, welcome to the forum! You've got some really nice work on there, I like your style.

To answer your earlier question, we used to be able to upload images to the forum and have albums etc, but the button seems to have gone AWOL. All should be fixed in the near future as the forum is moving to a different platform. Or something technical like that.

8. wethrowshapes

wethrowshapes Junior Member

Welcome to the site mate!

9. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome to DF