Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Evening All

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Smuj56, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Smuj56

Smuj56 New Member

Hey folks!

My names Adam Mckenzie im 17 years old and i have a keen interest for Graphics Design and Web Development!
    im currently studying at the borders college in scotland for Digital Media, its a course for web design and programming but it really isnt... Fact.

i have taught myself everything i know so far from online resources and friends help.
    i have done some freelance work for people but nothing much.
    i want to build myself a portfolio and continue doing freelance work and hopefully end up working for or with someone creating graphics and web sites.

my hobbies are building and fixing computer, then playing on them :icon_notworthy: i love my computer, iv built more and more into it since i got my 1st computer and just ended up changing everything over the years.
    i like playing games online such as Call of duty and world of warcraft :icon_cursing: it becomes an addiction but currently iv been hacked so i aint played it for around a month now.
    i like playing with photoshop, dreamweaver, After effects and Autodesk 3D Max !

i am a big fan of motorbikes and have recently sold my old one to buy a new Honda CBR 125 :D

Thats a brief inside to me.

thanks for reading ;)

Adam

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Adam.