Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good day to all...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by moving, Apr 19, 2013.

1. moving

moving New Member

Signed up to the forum after looking for a place to receive opinions/crit./suggestions/whatever on work and to share ideas and thoughts. So, here I am.

I'm a 21 year old student currently studying in Sheffield (I'm originally from down South though), currently a first year student; I should technically be third year, but that's a story for another time. I'm still learning and I've got a long path to walk before I'm to any employable standard. So, yeah. Hello everyone!

I've got one question to ask and that would be: where's the best place to get some feedback or opinions on a website layout I've been working on (it's only in mock-up form as the coding is being handed to someone else when it's complete) and what's the best way to present? I don't want to clog up the forum with a load of fairly large images.

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum

3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum.

Probably in here - Website Design Critique: Just upload a JPG or something that gives us a decent enough idea of what's going on.

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

5. moving

moving New Member

Thanks for the welcomes, the three of you.

Wondering if anyone can tell me why my thread hasn't shown up yet? Or was it not approved? If not could you tell me why?

6. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I'm not sure why but it wasn't approved. I've had a read through and it looks fine so I've approved it :)

7. staunton_rook

staunton_rook New Member

hi :icon_smile: