Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Golf

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Pixels Ink, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

lol, they've summed up golf to a "tee", get it :icon_biggrin:, i'll get my coat!

3. andyd8

andyd8 Member

Haha it "putt" a smile on my face. I've saved you boss I'll grab mine instead

4. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

I wonder if 'Eagle' Mark will like it? Or will he think it is below 'par'

5. andyd8

andyd8 Member

This thread has to end! I've just spent five minutes starin at my socks trying to think of another comeback! And to make things worse I've just realised I've got a 'hole in one'.

6. Stationery Direct

I think this thread has a "fair way" to go yet :icon_biggrin:

7. andyd8

andyd8 Member

It's gonna "drive" me insane

8. Stationery Direct

It could go on "fore" weeks, although that is just a "rough" estimate. (pheew, that took some thinking)

9. andyd8

andyd8 Member

I swear if I waste any more time on this thread instead of working I'll have no money left and be living on bread and 'putter' (hahahahahaha)

10. Stationery Direct

Of "course" I could be talking months at this rate, I "wood" just give up as I am obviously "ace" at this, you must be "green" with envy?

ha ha, I actually hate golf!

11. andyd8

andyd8 Member

I hate golf too. Only ever played it once and I felt like my arm had been 'shot' by a 'birdie' in a tree. I had to be 'cart'ed away. These are like the lowest dregs of golf puns I can think of

12. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

I personally think Golf is a load of albatross.