Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gok Wan hate thread

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by br3n, Sep 13, 2009.

1. br3n

br3n Senior Member

Gok Wan pisses me off no end, he keeps telling all these old fatties that theyre sexy this sexy that... for a start wtf does he know about sexy? hes the gayest gay since graham norton so by saying she looks sexy hes saying she looks like a man?

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

This isnt a racist or sexist thing its just anoying, trinny and susanna are just as bad - come out looking like two charity shop rejects and telling everyone else what to wear, YOU LOOK AWFUL!!!!

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

we should get you a feed on the rant off!

3. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Funny this is here, I was in a club a few months back when at Uni and a girl came over to me and asked if my friend I was with was Gok Wan! It was so funny, I still take the mick out of him until this day, I will never let it lie.

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I'll find a pic of my mate Todd!

[​IMG]

5. Mike thats just awful :lol: how much grief does he get for looking like Gok Wan?

6. tim

tim Senior Member

HAHA fail!

7. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

he ain't half chinese/japanese! UK t.v is ****..............why does he get so much t.v programs?

8. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Gok Wan is annoying, but at least he does make the fatties feel a tad better about themselves haha.
    Also, the day I moved to Leeds he was doing some big TV thing at the docks I live near, the birds that were milling about were phenomenal! He knows how to draw a fit crows (how wasted is that).

9. tim

tim Senior Member

seconded.

10. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Aww! I think Gok is fab haha!

11. there's always one person :p

12. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Actually I don't think he's too bad either, although I prefer Tim Gunn who does basically the same but in the US and was on project runway as a mentor.

Having said that I enjoyed watching queer eye for the straight guy :)

13. he's like the whole "queer eye for the straight guy" lot, all rolled into one horrible mess :p

14. Harry

Harry Senior Member

I think the biggest problem is that he's a funny looking guy.

15. xxmissbirdyxx

LOL awww thats horrible Harry! He doesnt look that bad!

16. Harry

Harry Senior Member

He's got almost dog like features.

The Churchill Dog:
    [​IMG]

Gok Wan:
    [​IMG]

17. xxmissbirdyxx

Oh my thats cruel! Funny... but cruel!

18. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

You remember Carson from QEFTSG right, theres no way Gok Wan has him mixed in :D

19. Ohhhhh yes :p

20. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

harry just nailed gok's coffin!