• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gok Wan hate thread

br3n

Gok Wan pisses me off no end, he keeps telling all these old fatties that theyre sexy this sexy that... for a start wtf does he know about sexy? hes the gayest gay since graham norton so by saying she looks sexy hes saying she looks like a man?

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

This isnt a racist or sexist thing its just anoying, trinny and susanna are just as bad - come out looking like two charity shop rejects and telling everyone else what to wear, YOU LOOK AWFUL!!!!

Funny this is here, I was in a club a few months back when at Uni and a girl came over to me and asked if my friend I was with was Gok Wan! It was so funny, I still take the mick out of him until this day, I will never let it lie.

Harry

Gok Wan is annoying, but at least he does make the fatties feel a tad better about themselves haha.
Also, the day I moved to Leeds he was doing some big TV thing at the docks I live near, the birds that were milling about were phenomenal! He knows how to draw a fit crows (how wasted is that).

Levi

Staff member
Actually I don't think he's too bad either, although I prefer Tim Gunn who does basically the same but in the US and was on project runway as a mentor.

Having said that I enjoyed watching queer eye for the straight guy :)

C

chrismitchell

he's like the whole "queer eye for the straight guy" lot, all rolled into one horrible mess :p

Levi

Staff member
chrismitchell said:
he's like the whole "queer eye for the straight guy" lot, all rolled into one horrible mess :p
You remember Carson from QEFTSG right, theres no way Gok Wan has him mixed in :D