going to rip out my hair!! CSS

peekaboo

Hey Guys,

I need a CSS expert to look at a drop down menu I have created, it works a treat in firefox, and I have even got it looking good in IE6, but for some reason IE7 is showing what I don't want to see! Now even though I like to think im pretty confident with CSS I havent much experience with dropdown menu's so if someone wouldn't mind taking 5 mins to see if its something obvious I would be so grateful!!

Only thing I ask is if anyone can help I can PM them the URL as its a client site in development!

Thanks guys

Brett

PS. I spent 6 hours yesterday trying to solve this lol.

not guaranteeing i can necessarily make any advances further than you, but sure! i'll give it a shot.

(EDIT - Tim, I've edited out your e-mail address to prevent any spam bots grabbing your e-mail and as Brett has now PM'd you, thanks, Greg)

Hi Brett,

Feel free to PM me the URL, I'm not a CSS expert by any stretch of the imagination but happy to have a quick look at it for you and see if anything jumps out at me!

Cheers,
Greg

Hi Tim,

Good stuff! Can you PM Brett your URL as I think he didn't want bits of the site being picked up by search engines :)

Cheers,
Greg

ahahhh yes of course! sorry, didn't think of that. i think i've sent him it already. have i Brett?

Cheers Greg!

Hi Tim, not sure its ther yet im afraid, have PM'ed you again! <Make sure you test it in Firefox, IE 6 & 7 and your see what i mean

Brett

I'm on three laptops and they all work (sounds excessive dunnit)

i'm on vista, xp and mac os x all of which work fine [the two pcs have ie6/7 and are working absolutely fine with the link

:D it's okay, gave me something to do!
i've been off all day ill so it's been fun to do something!

missed my GCSE mocks tho!

but just to comment on the IE6 problem, i still dunno. I haven't found the bug as of yet.

Back