Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glastonbury Festival

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by talltony, May 6, 2011.

1. talltony

talltony Junior Member

Does anyone know what font the Glastonbury festival logo uses, or do you know of anything similar? A friend of mine think's he's very clever and is holding his own festival this year, called GlasDANbury, and wants to get some wristbands done (very sad I know!), so I've been tasked with putting together a bit of artwork for him.

Any help is appreciated - you might even be lucky enough to receive VIP tickets as a reward!!!!!

Tony

[​IMG]

2. Owenjones

Owenjones Member

Hi Tony - have you tried What The Font? new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont

3. talltony

talltony Junior Member

No I haven't to be honest - probably being a bit lazy!

4. Alex L

Alex L Senior Member

5. talltony

talltony Junior Member

Thanks Alex! Shame it's not a free font though - I'm not going to buy a font for a silly job like this!

6. Romack

Romack Senior Member

Bit shocking on your friend to call him sad, and his idea silly...

If you thought it was that bad you should've said no really. Shame.

7. talltony

talltony Junior Member

a think shocking is a bit strong! I think it's a bit over the top for a summer BBQ - but I'll do it because I am a mate!

8. Romack

Romack Senior Member

i dunno, he seems passionate abou it, if you're gonna do something do it full on, I recently designed artwork and materials for a friends Birthday Bash in the style of a festival, turned out brilliant.

9. talltony

talltony Junior Member

I think you're taking this a bit seriously Romack!

10. Romack

Romack Senior Member

Sorry, i must remember not to take work seriously, my doctor keeps telling me that too. Will you forgive me?

11. talltony

talltony Junior Member

I take my work very seriously - but this isn't work!

12. Romack

Romack Senior Member

guess it's time to jog on

13. hgc

hgc Member

If you really want to achieve that effect, try hand illustrating the characters.