• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Glasgow Meet Up

Righto Glasgow/Outer Glasgow/Anyone who wants to come to Glasgow

Let's have a meet up.

Was talking to Lee V and reckon it's about time we had a DF meet up to discuss all things design and have a beer or two.

Let's gauge some interest then set a date!

Cheers
J

Post the date here and there will be the slimmest chance that I can make it next time I am in Prestwick (roughly once a month)... otherwise it is a little far for one night!

Are there many DF members North of the border?!

There's more folk in Glasgow (or even Edinburgh), surely!

Register interest here and we can take it from there. Failing that, Jamie, we'll just meet for a pint and slag off everyone else.

C

chrismitchell

I think you are Timbo :)

I haven't met anyone yet.. or at least, none of you have seen me ;) LOL

:domo:
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

wac

It's way too far! But thinking about it, it would be interesting to know where everyone on df resides, possibly in the form of an attractive and informative infographic?

C

chrismitchell

wac said:
It's way too far! But thinking about it, it would be interesting to know where everyone on df resides, possibly in the form of an attractive and informative infographic?
LOL now that would be funny

Yes, if everybody can post their address... name... dob... bank account details... I'll ermmm... create an infographic of how much money I swindled from each account.

I'm happy with any kind of meet. Although these days it's nice to sneak in a cheeky beer. City centre or West End early December suits me.

I've created a Doodle here to narrow down a time. Add your name, tick when you're available.

I'll need to wait to closer to the time to confirm as between leaving my job to set up shop myself and getting married and going on honeymoon I'm pretty swamped! Get back at end of November but I'll pin down my dates before I leave!

S

Squiddy

I do want to go to some design conferences but it's too short notice and a little far away for me. Does anyone know of any conferences this year in England?