Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glasgow Meet Up

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by mcskillz, Sep 22, 2011.

1. mcskillz

mcskillz Member

Righto Glasgow/Outer Glasgow/Anyone who wants to come to Glasgow

Let's have a meet up.

Was talking to Lee V and reckon it's about time we had a DF meet up to discuss all things design and have a beer or two.

Let's gauge some interest then set a date!

2. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Post the date here and there will be the slimmest chance that I can make it next time I am in Prestwick (roughly once a month)... otherwise it is a little far for one night!

Are there many DF members North of the border?!
  3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I've met Tim!
  4. There's more folk in Glasgow (or even Edinburgh), surely!

Register interest here and we can take it from there. Failing that, Jamie, we'll just meet for a pint and slag off everyone else.
  5. tim

tim Senior Member

clearly a sutton coldfield meet up makes sense. at least one of us lives here.
  6. Now thats a claim to fame ;) LOL
  7. tim

tim Senior Member

i've met mr p, berry, typo, glen...

looks like I'm winning!
  8. I think you are Timbo :)

I haven't met anyone yet.. or at least, none of you have seen me ;) LOL

9. wac

wac Senior Member

It's way too far! But thinking about it, it would be interesting to know where everyone on df resides, possibly in the form of an attractive and informative infographic?
  10. LOL now that would be funny
  11. Chris Lord

Chris Lord Senior Member

Yes, if everybody can post their address... name... dob... bank account details... I'll ermmm... create an infographic of how much money I swindled from each account.
  12. mcskillz

mcskillz Member

What's the pref for meeting Glasgow folks? Night or day? Bar or coffee shop? Early December sound good?
  13. I'm happy with any kind of meet. Although these days it's nice to sneak in a cheeky beer. City centre or West End early December suits me.

I've created a Doodle here to narrow down a time. Add your name, tick when you're available.
  14. mcskillz

mcskillz Member

I'll need to wait to closer to the time to confirm as between leaving my job to set up shop myself and getting married and going on honeymoon I'm pretty swamped! Get back at end of November but I'll pin down my dates before I leave!
  15. mcskillz

mcskillz Member

Also beer, I concur.
  16. Ach, ballsed it up, now added Dec.
  17. mcskillz

mcskillz Member

Right - this obviously didn't happen - but planning on heading to analoguesocial on Wed 25th of this month - anyone fancy it? Be good to meet some DFers.
  18. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

I do want to go to some design conferences but it's too short notice and a little far away for me. Does anyone know of any conferences this year in England?