Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

give me a topic

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Sep 19, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

riiiight.

does someone fancy giving me a small brief to create a corporate identity?

thanks yall.

2. charles

charles Senior Member

O.k,

We are a company that provides high quality pet toys,

we supply to the general public through large pet shops

our logo will be used on all of our products, it will be moulded into plastic/materials of choice for item and will be a major part of our product packaging.

the logo must include a brand name (as you see fit) that you will also create as part of this brief

the logo must represent the area of sales e.g pets but should not be tied to any particular animal.

black/white logo will be required and full colour version that you feel lends well to the products on offer throughout the range.. blah blah

3. tim

tim Senior Member

love loving the "blah blah" part :p

nice one.

what kind of toys are being sold? just rubber chew toys or what?

4. charles

charles Senior Member

really ridiculously innovative and expensive ones

and giant hamster wheel kind of things to stick your dogs in to generate electricity for your house (can also fit small children in). forget wind/solar/nuclear caninetricity is the future!

sort of like this except for see through plastic with a tv screen in front of dog they can see through the plastic

[​IMG]

5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I got one too.

We are a new up and coming retail store for the world of japanese anime and its associated culture.
    Our products range include dvd's, manga magazines, cosplay costumes, resin statues and many of snack food items (such as pocky) that are commonly seen.

Our company is called Otaku Senpai. In regards to the design we would like it to maintain an eastern feel (japan) while still appealing to the western (UK) market. The design will be used on our website (so we would like a web 2.0 variation), our store front which is a single solid colour and will be backlit as well as on our carrier bags/receipts in single colour
    We need you to provide the logo in original format (EPS, PNG, or PSD) to be able to edit (ALL LAYERS) or change colours or do anything possible to it.

Actually why don't we just make up something like this for a bit of fun as the new competition isn't out yet. :)

6. tim

tim Senior Member

because then i'd have stupidly amazing competition and feel outrageously bollocks :p

thanks levi, any more for any more?

still waiting on CS4 to download (the trials) so i can use my bloody serial number. THREE FAILED ATTEMPTS SO FARR!!!!! GRRR i hate adobe sometimes.

7. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I want one of these, and I don't even have a dog!!!

8. Levi

could always get pixelmator :)

pictures mrp running round in place of dog :cool:

9. tim

tim Senior Member

is it free or would i have to buy it?

10. Levi

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I did a pro-smoking campaign in uni, that was hard.

12. charles

charles Senior Member

GIMP is the nuts.. I love the way the filters work compared to the the layer effects used in photoshop