Gig time

Adam

Adam

I never used to be into music Berry! It's only been the last few years that i've got more and more into it, i have tried for a few places but tickets always sold out quickly!
I do need to go and see someone, my friend went and saw The Killers last week and said it was amazing!

P.S - I've never played with my wiggly bit......... ok who the hell am I kidding, brb playing with the wiggly bit

berry

berry

Kudosis said:
I never used to be into music Berry! It's only been the last few years that i've got more and more into it, i have tried for a few places but tickets always sold out quickly!
Music and Creativie are two soul mates that generally have strong influence each other
as both are expressions and creativity. get into music and prepare to be influenced!:D

captainrage

captainrage

The Killers.. PAH.. Go and see something credible.. Go and see something small and passionate!

tim

tim

It's all about Coldplay in Manchester, September 2009.

Want to see MGMT like mad, but I'm not as radical as the rest of the people who appear to like them.

Oh and I'm sure you'll like your playing Berry, you normally tweet about your brilliance afterwards! lol

C

chrismitchell

tim-ater said:
Want to see MGMT like mad, but I'm not as radical as the rest of the people who appear to like them.
My girlfriend went to see them a short while ago in Birmingham i think :p Not really my sort of music ... but I can listen to them sometimes :)

berry

berry

tim-ater said:
Oh and I'm sure you'll like your playing Berry, you normally tweet about your brilliance afterwards! lol
I'm brilliant in Advertising, but average in guitar playing (unfortunatley)

But God loves a tryer!!! And I am trying ( in more ways than one):D

tim

tim

My girlfriend went to see them a short while ago in Birmingham i think :p Not really my sort of music ... but I can listen to them sometimes :)

WHAT! I missed MGMT in my OWN CITY?!?! I'm gonna go hide in a dark corner, I'm so gutted!

And you're mad if you don't like them. I'm rater disgusted now. lol :D

C

chrismitchell

LOL well its each to their own.. I do like it from time to time.. i don't dislike it :p LOL Just feel it has the right time and place to be listened too..

oh and shame on you for not seeing them while they were in your OWN City :lol:

the shame :domo: looks at you in shame

berry

berry

tim-ater said:
WHAT! I missed MGMT in my OWN CITY?!?! I'm gonna go hide in a dark corner, I'm so gutted!
Too much time doing OTHER THINGS!!!! ( i won't mention the P word or Hoover!):D

Adam

Adam

chrismitchell, i think you should remove the L and O keys from your keyboard :p

Berry don't get me wrong i used to listen to music but never really followed groups/bands or had any desire to go to a gig, now is another matter, my ipod is on constantly!

tim

tim

Too much time doing OTHER THINGS!!!! ( i won't mention the P word or Hoover!):D
Hoover the band? I don't like them, they're a bit sh*te TBH. and P? Pennington? Why wouldn't you include my surname?

C

chrismitchell

captainrage said:
I half expected all you geeks to be in bands..
I did stand up instead :) that and radio presenting.. didn't really do the whole "band" thing...