Gift for a friend

Humpty hump is a good shout hiy. the nose wld be awesome. ive done one of biggie aswell. was going to do one of KRS one but fcuk me that nose has been in a car crash. he's an ugly boy.lol

Hi Mick,

I really like your art drawings. Please can you do one of my girlfriends dog. I have attached a picture. Please could you make him look a bit 'happier' though as when the photo was taken, he was a little bit down that day.

Please send the picture to [email protected].

Thanks,

Julie Hound

sad-dog_l.jpg

mick_mccabe said:
Humpty hump is a good shout hiy. the nose wld be awesome. ive done one of biggie aswell. was going to do one of KRS one but fcuk me that nose has been in a car crash. he's an ugly boy.lol

How can you say bad things about Onyx and talk about KRS-ONE as if they are ok?!?!?! I'm not sure who was more offensive!

This might well turn my day from listening to the dropkick murphies into an old school hiphop day!

Onyx is a group which together are awesome, but sticky by himself. im not a fan. u canna wack abit of old skool rap. its far to commercial these days "too many rappers not enough MC's"

haha fresh prince. funny thing was on allhiphop.com. 40 things pac wld do if he reached 40. one was have beef with will smith. PMSL at it

Your Hip Hop posters are fantastic! I used to be a huge 2pac fan back in the day! Think the ice cube is my fave.
Love the type. They are immediately recognizable.
COOL

Cheers, but used to be? u still should be. no one much better than pac. my mate wants to buy them of me. ive also done biggie and lil wayne, im not a great fan of lil wayne but it turned out pretty sweet. ice cube is my fav aswell.

very very nice work. how long did it take to do?

can't get a more personal gift than this!

mick_mccabe said:
Hi tim it takes around 7hours to make. U lose track of time wen u get really involved in it.

yeah definitely. turned out well. let us know how they like it!

Back