Getting artwork on badges / stickers / postcards etc.

martyvibe

Hey guys, two threads in one day, gor blimey.

Okay, I'm still looking to promote myself as an illustrator. I've got a website in the construction stages as well as the various blogs / portfolios in my sig, and sooner or later it'll be time for me to start contacting agencies for actually getting paid for my work.

However I thought it would be cool to get some of my artwork onto pin badges, stickers, postcards, flyers etc to send to prospective customers / agencies. Anyone know of any good online print companies that would do this for a nice price? Turnaround I'm not too interested how long they take.

Print Me Media Limited do a lot of stuff, but it seems I'd have to buy in bulk, which is now what I really want right now. I just want to get an order of a dozen or so of each postcard / sticker / badge etc to see what they're like, then maybe push on from there. Any ideas / suggestions / sites would be most welcome.

Get yourself to moo.com, they do some smashing stuff like that. Never had stickers off them (they do them though) but they did a terrific job of my mini cards.
Plus they do low volume for a very decent price. Not as low as that though!

I had the free sample packs from moo... the stickers are pretty good really. I'd suggest grabbing the free sample pack and taking a look :)

I've just sent some bits to be printed with discount banner printing
I was a bit sceptical of something with discount and printing in the name but they seem to be offering a fairly good service for a decent price.

I'll let you know what turns up.

Cheers for the many responses guys, all have been much appreciated, but that Awesome Merchandise site that mrp2049 posted does look pretty damn cool with a wide range of stuff. I've just ordered the £7 sample pack.

Back