• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

General Football

Xenonsoft

Thought we could have a thread for general football talk :cool:

Hereford 0-1 Southend
'87 Robinson (pen)

Fantastic :D

Makes it 8 wins from 10, looking at about 4/5 points off of playoffs still though, what a run, 9 games to go :up:

Adam

I'm a football fan.

But unfortunately i'm a big spurs fan, have been since a nipper!

Hoping we do one over villa tomorrow, unless its going to be another 4-4 thriller!

tim

What, so you played us once?!?! i can't remember playing small sh*te teams anyway, i worry about the ones that matter! :O!!

anywho...
Hoping we do one over villa tomorrow, unless its going to be another 4-4 thriller!
i'm seeing that match tmrw!

okay, southend beating united was one of the biggest upsets. ever. Man U were the current Carling Cup holders and got they're arse's handed to them. That was a great day, problem was i watching the match in a room of Man U supporters! I did a little dance in-front of them at full time.

Xenonsoft

Was quality :D

tim-ater said:
What, so you played us once?!?! i can't remember playing small shite teams anyway, i worry about the ones that matter! :O!!

anywho...

i'm seeing that match tmrw!
It must have been awkward being at a half full Old Trafford yesterday, I assume as you're a fan you went :p

tim

It must have been awkward being at a half full Old Trafford yesterday, I assume as you're a fan you went
nah, i'm in brum... i only see villa games, and even when i see villa it's not regular.