Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gatecrashing in

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by matobo, Jul 7, 2009.

1. matobo

matobo Member

Hello all - I found this site through Twitter and have enjoyed reading through some of the threads over the past few days.

Me in brief: My name is Natalie - I have 20 years experience in design (no formal qualifications as I originate from Zimbabwe, so got into the deep end and had to learn to swim and luckily have managed to stay in the industry here in the UK over the past 10 years...) I was made redundant from a magazine design job about 4 years ago and have been a home-based freelancer since then - I design 3 bimonthly national franchise magazines and dabble in web design (self taught, mainly vB forums and template changes to CMS - my husband and I own quite a few sites between us) and I enjoy illustrating... In between all that, I am a mum's taxi verging on professional arbitrary lurker.

Looking forward to lurking a bit more in the future and will definitely jump in should I happen to be able to help or have an opinion.

:icon_cheers:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Natalie

A warm welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, good to have you here.

Cheers

Damon