Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Are there any gamers around? What console? Which games? Any way of connecting with you in-game?
  2. berry

berry Active Member

An Atari 2600 - Space Invaders, can't wait till they release a second game!!!
  3. Tony

Tony Member

PS3 and a Wii Wii.

Only play COD4 and Mario Kart online, the latter less often.
  4. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

football superstar on the internet. got to download it and its free. its like second life but a football version. awesome. you play people from all over the world
  5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

When flat mates are about
    Ps3 + wii

CoD4, CoD5, fifa08, GH3, GH:WT
    wii sports

also play a bit of PC (CoD4 / CS:S / CS 1.6)
  6. Greg

Greg Active Member

You've been waiting a long time for that sequel haven't you Berry.
  7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

xbox 360 for me, vegas 2 online is one of my favorites although I'm not great at it :D

Playing the grid at the moment. I keep buying old games when the cost has come down or they're on amazon in the used but good section.

Berry, a couple of years ago at a car boot, I went halves on an Atari console with about 30 games, presentation case, all the accessory controllers. It still had the instructions and warranty from Argos in Uxbridge from 1982 i think! Even with all the modern consoles kicking about the atari always stays on the longest :D Not bad for £8!

8. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

sorry but how can you not be great at vegas 2 :) the AI is horrific. haha

(or do you mean online :) )

Nintendo64 is by far the best console ever released :D haha

Mario Kart 64, Mario 64, Goldeneye 64, Perfect Dark, Zelda, Smash bros, Harvest Moon 64... :D
  9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I couldnt live without emulation software, I spend most of my gaming time playing Mike Tyson's Punch Out!
  10. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I have a Wii (haven't played it for like 8 months... sucky console IMO) and a PS3 (Mirror's Edge, Killzone 2)

PS: it's Flame-A-Dillo's cousin :p
  11. berry

berry Active Member

I've decided not to skin you with a rusty spoon this weekend as you made me laugh
  12. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

The same thing happened when I introduced you to Flame-A-Dillo :p
    So I'll have to come up with a new species for the next time I mess up ^^
  13. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

yeah yeah online, I have an uncanny nack of putting grenades in the path of my comrades. :D

Agree with you on the N64 though, lots of hours lost to goldeneye :up:
  14. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I have an N64 too, including Goldeneye and The World Is Not Enough (also Bond game). Although on the first game I got stuck on like the third to last mission and on the second game I got stuck on the underground mining facility (or whatever that is) mission.

And Banjo Kazooie :D

15. Awww Berry shows he has a heart... not his.. his last "problem that needed to be sorted for calling him Barry" :lol:
  16. berry

berry Active Member

I have a Heart - got it from another designer on another forum that I'm not allowed back on.....anyone want it???

17. naah you're alright Berry... save it for when you next see Gordon Brown so you can throw it at him :lol:
  18. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

xbox 360 :D i love gears of war 1 & 2 and cod 3,4&5! and gta IV :) yey
  19. berry

berry Active Member

Anybody going to get one of those Commodore 64's ?
  20. yeah mate.. had a commodore 64, a zx spectrum and an Atari ST :D I think that the Spectrum still works too :p

Long live Ant Attack! :D