• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Gamers

gcol90

Any of you into gaming? PC, PlayStation, Xbox, whatever?

Been a while but I've finally accessed my Steam account after about 6 years and occasionally been playing TF2.

What do you play?

S

Sean Lee-Amies

I used to play TF2 :D

I am quite a fan of gaming, but find I am limited in the types of games I can play due to, well, running a business.. : / I'd love to get stuck into some of the new online games... and just play them for hours, but I can't haha.

Used to play a lot of Xbox 360, FPS, RTS and RPG mostly. Now I mainly stick to the PC with a lot of survival/crafting games like 7 Days To Die, The Forest, MineCraft (which me and my partner play - a mod called TerraFirmaCraft which is basically a complete overhaul of survival mode) and a couple of others. Total War games were a favourite, until they became a bit crap.

I'm actually more into making games than playing them at the moment. Got a mini project in the works and a couple of ideas for a larger one which will hopefully be available mid/late 2015... complete guesstimate.

gcol90

Used to?! It's like the best FPS game ever?!

Yeah I rarely play now. Used to hammer my PS3 till it broke. Now it's just the occasional PC gaming... and I don't even have PC so I'm limited on my Mac, and even then it's only got an integrated graphics card so games don't run great. And it get's hot. Ah well.

I might just move back to Windows and get a gaming rig.... ^_^

I've never fancied those MineCraft type games, not sure what you do on them? I like some RTS games. I used to dabble with Rome: Total War, and Medieval II: Total War. Company Hero's is good. That's been ported to OS X which is nice, apart from the lack of multiplayer.

T

Tony Hardy

I play Fifa on the PS4 whenever I get 5 minutes. I find I don't have the time for games that require any sort of commitment from me.

S

Sean Lee-Amies

If only there was a game that was enjoyable and didn't require huge amounts of time to play. Something for professionals!

Would anyone play a graphic design/web development/3D modeller/animator/enter creative profession here serious-only-where-it-needs-to-be business simulator?

S

Sean Lee-Amies

It's nice that we have older members on here to share their wisdom and knowledge.

The only board game I would play is monopoly, but it's very rare to find a group of people who also want to play, or have the time to do so... :(

Jimlad

Ok here we go...
  • The TV in my living room is surrounded by consoles: Nintendo 64, PSone, PS2, PS3 and an Xbox360. The PS4 and 3DS are in the bedroom.
  • I'm finding Watchdogs and Infamous Second Son for PS4 utterly soulless. It's a glorified Blu-Ray player until Assassin's Creed Unity comes out.
  • I'm currently working my way through Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) and Final Fantasy 1 (PSP remake) but never really have time to play either because of work.
  • Got Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us on PS3 waiting to be played. What can I say? I've been busy.
  • Recently discovered OpenEmu for Mac which is basically the iTunes of emulation, and been acquiring everything I remember owning/playing for Atari 2600, MegaDrive, Game Gear, GameBoy, DS, NES, SNES, N64, PSone and PSP. Also got some GameCube/Wii games for Dolphin. Feels oddly satisfying playing a Nintendo game, on Apple hardware using a PS3 controller.
  • After finally getting bored of Skyrim on Xbox360 after 3 years of it being my go-to game, I'm looking forward to Elder Scrolls VI: Argonia which has been announced for March 2016 if anyone's interested.
Before the jokes start, I have a fiancée and everything. She's just as geeky :)

scotty

Get very little me time to game as the kids rule the Xbox 1 and 360 and their bedtimes are getting later.
Managing to sneak some Advanced Warfare when I do finally kick them to bed.