Full-time Graphic Designer needed - Harrogate, North Yorkshire

neomorganics

Hi there,

We are Neom Organics, a fast paced and rapidly growing Luxury wellbeing fragrance brand based in Harrogate with stockists all over the UK and in 25 countries.

We currently have a vacancy for a full time graphic designer to cover the following:-

* Brand guideline updates
* General Marketing collateral artwork
* Stockist support collateral artwork
* Presentation updates
* Brand Packaging layouts
* Event support collateral

Please email CV & covering letter to [email protected]

Hello,

A lot of our graphic designers on this forum are freelancers working remote. I assume the answer is yes but, is it essential for the graphic designer to work on site at your Harrogate base? Or would you accept interest from designers working off location at their own, office/studio/desk/home etc. as long as they are right for the job?

Hello,

A lot of our graphic designers on this forum are freelancers working remote. I assume the answer is yes but, is it essential for the graphic designer to work on site at your Harrogate base? Or would you accept interest from designers working off location at their own, office/studio/desk/home etc. as long as they are right for the job?

Hi,

We're currently looking for someone who could be in our office full time, if possible. The nature of our business growth means that we need an artworker on hand as and when different departments need them.

Thank you for the enquiry though - I should have clarified this in the original post.

That's fine, I think everyone would of made that assumption due to you posting the location and asking for someone full time. I just thought I'd ask at the slim chance of it being a possibility.

Thank you.

Back